I. Campaign Period
From 0:00:00, 23 July 2022 to 23:59:59 14 August 2022 (Local Time)
II. Terms and Conditions
1. Eligible user: During the Campaign Period, for single transaction, new users who use GCash (the “E-wallet”) to pay on Jollymax platform/app (the “Merchant”).
2. Discount: each Eligible user can enjoy an instant 22 PHP off discount of the payable transaction amount 23 PHP (the “Discount”). Each Qualified User can enjoy the Discount once during the Campaign Period. The limited quota is up to 3000 eligible transactions for new users per day. This Promotion is only available while the quota lasts and on first come first served basis.
3. Whether the Discount applies will be reflected in the information shown in the payment page. Should there be any breach of the terms, fraudulent or abusive activities detected, the E-wallet together with the Merchant reserve the right to deny the qualification for the Discount, cancel the affected transaction, and claim back the applied discount amount from the users.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Discount shall not be used together with other benefits, discounts or promotion vouchers at the same time and shall not be transferred to others or exchanged for cash or for other benefits.
5. All references herein are in the currency stated above and the foreign exchange rate will be provided by the relevant cooperation agencies (where applicable). The transaction spending and the actual discount applied will be subject to the final amount shown in the transaction record shown on the E-wallet receipt.
6. In case of refund or return of the purchased items, only the amount actually paid in the currency stated above (excluding any applied discount) will be refunded and the discount enjoyed will not be made available again.
7. The Discount shall be applied pursuant to and subject to the terms of the Merchant and the E-wallet. The E-wallet together with the Merchant reserve the right to suspend, cancel or change the Promotion and the terms without advance notice. In case of any dispute about these terms and conditions, the E-wallet together with the Merchant shall have the final discretion.
8. For any payment issues or queries, please contact your E-wallet Customer Service Line or open the E-wallet App and use the Help Center to raise a service ticket.
9. The controlling language for these terms and conditions is English. If these terms and conditions are translated, the English version shall always prevail.
10. Per DTI-(office) Permit No. FTEB-146514, series of 2022.